- Customer insight- David Driegert, Virginia December 1, 2016
- Great shoes need great socks October 21, 2016
- Customer insight- Jerry Tharapos, Melbourne October 4, 2016
- 3 great ways to keep your feet sweet September 14, 2016
- Herring at Pitti July 25, 2016
- Lead a more colourful life June 9, 2016
- Spring into style May 5, 2016
- Women and mens’ shoes by Guillaume Bo of MNMS April 22, 2016
- How casual is ‘casual’ ? by Guillaume Bo of MNMS March 10, 2016
- Shoe style guide by Nicola Radano February 23, 2016
- Gui’s gift guide December 2, 2015
- Herring Shoes now offer Click and Collect with CollectPlus October 23, 2015
- England vs Italy by Guillaume Bo of Men Need More Style October 13, 2015
- What is a ‘last’ shape and why is it important? August 14, 2015
- How to polish a calf and suede shoe: July 2, 2015
Yearly Archives: 2011
This weekends episode of Saturday Kitchen featured Gareth Malone wearing the Herring Shoes two tone Fencote, whilst performing with the Military Wives Choir!
GQ recommends the Herring Shoes tweed Dartmoor in their ‘Style Shrink’ feature.
A great mention for the Herring Shoes brand for our Korean friends to see.
This weekend Live magazine have kindly featured the Herring Shoes Monarch slipper, the perfect Christmas gift!
We’re very excited to announce our debut range of luxury socks hand made in the UK by Corgi! Corgi socks have been awarded the Royal Warrant by His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales and are made from 100% cotton, … Continue reading
This weekend, top style site Selectism featured our video with John Hagger running through the manufacturing process of our Herring Oak Bark Belts. Selectism is one of the most highly regarded style sites in the UK and US so we’re … Continue reading
At Herring we pride ourselves on the hand made elements of our products and our belts are certainly no exception. Here’s a video with John Hagger,Â from leatherwork experts Tanner Bates, explaining the hand-crafting process behind our Oak Bark Belt. … Continue reading
New to Herring Shoes this week is our Rushden shoe, part of our new Whole Cut collection. The Rushden is made in Northampton using the finest leathers. The upper has brogue detail punched to the whole cut and is then … Continue reading
Once again our Valet Box has received some great press, this time in the current issue of You and Your Wedding! If you’re a Groom-to-be we have the perfect shoes for you, whatever your dress code, so have a browse … Continue reading